I’m in shock.┬áMy life has changed dramatically.

I don’t think I will ever look at a piece of chocolate in the same adoring way as I have for half a century.

I ate some chocolate today, while writing, and I got so buzzed that I had to drink a glass of red wine to calm my jittery nerves. I overdosed on anti-oxidants today.

And I think I will have to modify my chocolate intake. I am too stunned to come up with a plan at this time.

I was told by many people that my body would change, following the trip my brain’s been on for the last seven months. My brain is a lot calmer. And now it seems my body doesn’t want to be revved up by rich, dark chocolate.

To be continued…